Please join us for the upkeep and maintenance of the First Lutheran Food Pantry Community Garden. We need your help weeding, harvesting vegetables and delivering the produce to our Clarion homebound seniors.
Please park in the overflow lot at the hospital behind The Meadows. Garden is located across the field from the hospital community gardens, next to The Meadows. Please follow the signs.
- You do not have to wear a mask if you are with your family, vaccinated and can maintain a six foot distance from other non family members.
- If it is crowded or you have not had a chance to receive your vaccine I would ask that you wear a mask.
- Please wash your hands before entering the garden and wash your hands before you leave.
- If you’re not feeling well, please take the day off from volunteering at the garden.
- Please do not be in the garden before sunrise or after sunset.
- If you have questions you can call the Food Pantry Cell Phone. 515-835-3185