This signup sheet is not accepting new volunteers.
Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
Volunteers will be helping with general grounds maintenance and pollinator garden maintenance at the Center for Conservation in Apollo Beach managed by the Florida Aquarium and Florida Fish and Wildlife.
Liability waivers will be emailed to you once you sign up.
Where to meet:
We will be meeting at The Florida Aquarium Center for Conservation located at 529 Estuary Shore Lane, Apollo Beach, FL 33572. Please take Dickman road to Estuary Shore Lane. The gate is toward the end of Estuary Shore Ln on the right hand side. The gate will open at 7:50 AM and we will meet next to the pollinator garden beside the Sea Turtle Rehab Center. Restrooms are available onsite.
What to bring/wear:
• Mask/Facial Covering – nose and mouth must be covered.
• Water bottle with water – hydration is important!
• Sunblock/hat – keep your skin safe, this is a completely outdoor event.
• Hand Sanitizer
• Bug spray – It’s Florida, bugs are definitely out in this area.
• Closed toed shoes.
• Long pants recommended but not necessary (see bugs and sun comment above)
• If you have your own gloves you like to wear you can bring them otherwise we’ll have them on hand.
It is always a fun time if you are able to make it!