FORB (Fostering Our Riparian Biodiversity) is RRF's weekly volunteer opportunity! Please choose ONE orientation session to attend. The Zoom link will be emailed to you ahead of time so please ensure you enter in your information correctly. These orientations should last approximately one hour. Please note - an orientation is required prior to attending FORB volunteer days.
NEW Safety Protocols:
1. There will be a max of 5 people per volunteer day. Online signup REQUIRED.
2. Masks are required when unable to distance 6ft apart and we encourage you to bring your own work gloves
3. All tools will be sanitized after each use
4. Volunteers will maintain at least a 6 ft distance from others when working in the field
5. Our office is currently closed to the public, however, one person at a time will be allowed to use the building facilities
During the orientation we will address:
-The history and mission of RRF
-Examples of FORB stewardship activities
-What to wear and bring to FORB
-Dates and times for FORB, how to sign up, and where to meet
-New safety protocols (see above)
-Any questions/concerns you may have
You can email Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any immediate questions. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with RRF!