This signup sheet is not accepting new volunteers.
Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
Hello all BCS Families!
We are looking for volunteers to provide food for our hardworking teachers during the upcoming Parent Teacher Interviews on Wednesday, March 29th, and Thursday, March 30th from 4-8 pm. Let's show our teachers some love by organizing a potluck dinner buffet for them to enjoy during their long days.
When signing up, please take note of the following points:
- all food items be dropped off at the school by 4:30 pm on the day of the event
- please bring appropriate serving utensil(s) with your dish, if applicable
- bring hot food in warmers (crock pot or casserole dish to be kept warm in the oven, etc)
- label utensils and dishes
- clean items will be ready by next day/ or the Monday morning (please advise if you need your crock pot back for the weekend and we will do our best to make arrangements)
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support. Let's come together and show our appreciation for our wonderful teachers!