Scroll down to volunteer
Help us make pride a success! Below is a list of available opportunities:
- Set Up: Help set up the event, including tents, signs, and other areas and/or help transport tents from a local warehouse downtown.
- Parade: Assist with checking in parade participants and getting everyone lined up.
- Break Down: Help break down and clean up the event and/or help transport tents back to a local warehouse.
- Health & Wellness Fair: Help direct people inside and support the vendors. Set up or break down depending on shift.
- Film Showcase: Take tickets, monitor the silent auction, direct people inside. Set up or break down depending on shift.
- Children’s Art Tent: Work with the children and the artists in the tent to ensure a fun, clean, and welcoming space.
- Merch Tent: Work the merchandise tent, selling Pride merchandise. May set up or break down depending on shift.
- Volunteer Hospitality Tent: Staff the volunteer hospitality tent, maintaining a clean and welcoming space. Replenish supplies and answer questions.
- Wristbands: Hand out wristbands to help us figure out how many people attended Pride.
- Volunteer Coordinators: Coordinate volunteer placements, make sure volunteers have what they need, answer volunteer questions, and fill in as needed.