Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the AJGA Junior All-Star presented by Auburn-Opelika Tourism! The event will take place at RTJ Grand National - Lake Course, Monday, July 6 to Thursday, July 9.
The tournament will feature 78 (12-15 years old) of the nation’s best junior golfers. We are looking for volunteers to help in the following roles:
• Timing Stations: Record groups’ times and help AJGA staff enforce pace of play guidelines and pass out water.
• Water Rover: Help restock water stations with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
• Spotter: On Course ball spotter.
• Player Range Attendants: Check-in juniors and monitor the driving range times.
• Medical Attendant: On-site Medic during the event (certified athletic trainer, RN, MD or EMT)
• Tournament Committee: An active local committee is key to a successful tournament. Primary roles include hospitality, volunteer, promotion, fundraising, and tournament chair. Please contact Tournament Director Shannon Dudzinski if this is of interest to you (contact information listed in paragraph below).
*Shifts can be broken up if need be.
Please select the dates, times, and volunteer roles that will work best for you (Note: timing stations and shuttles are the highest priority). Feel free to volunteer on multiple days. All volunteers will receive lunch and an AJGA hat and pin. If you have any questions, please contact AJGA Tournament Director Shannon Dudzinski at email@example.com.