Scroll down to volunteer
Why Volunteer at the CC Market?
Volunteering allows you to develop new skills and gain valuable experience while serving families in our community. You will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion and make an impact.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Sorting and Organizing Food Donations
· Packing Food Bags/Boxes
· Assisting with Inventory Management
· Distributing to Food Clients
· Cleaning and Organizing the Market and/or Hygiene Closet
· If the Market tasks are completed, you may be asked to sort clothes, organize books, or something else to help us serve our clients and the community the best we can
Know Before You Go:
· Wear comfortable shoes and attire (you will be on your feet and moving around)
· You may be required to lift up to 40lbs
Have questions? Contact Erin Shaffer at email@example.com or call her at (775) 856-0103