This signup sheet is not accepting new volunteers.
Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
Returning for its 17th year of racing, the Gran Prix of Gloucester is right around the corner! This year’s race will be held on September 26th and 27th at the idyllic Stage Fort Park overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Thank you for your interest in helping out at the Gran Prix of Gloucester Weekend. We cannot pull it off without volunteer help.
Please select the shift(s) you would prefer to cover from our list of options below. Upon receipt of your registration, the volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you regarding your t-shirt size preference.
• Everyone who volunteers will be provided with one event t-shirt and will be entered into the volunteer raffle! Only volunteers who sign up to volunteer prior to the event will be given a t-shirt.
• If you are racing AND volunteering, please give yourself enough time before and after your race.
• Please come prepared with weather appropriate clothing. Stage Fort Park overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and the weather can change in an instant. A good rain coat and appropriate footwear are strongly recommended.
To sign up, click the "Sign up" link on the row you're interested in. You will be prompted to enter some details for the event organizer. Your information will not be provided to others.
• Course Setup: Help set up the course the day before the race.
• Registration: Sign athletes in for their race
• Course and Crossing Marshal: Direct spectators and athletes as to where and when it is safe to enter or exit the race course;
• Floater: Provide relief for parking and course marshals; assist in quick course repair throughout the day; briefly fill in where/when needed during your shift
• Course Repair: Cyclocross course maintenance
• Course Changeover: Help make changes to the course Saturday afternoon in preparation for Sunday's races
• Kids Race, Setup: Set the kids course up and perform safety check of course
• Kids Race, Supervision: Organize kids at staging as well as ensure the safety and fun of everyone involved. Assist in course teardown.
• Course Teardown: Help disassemble the race course and assist in the initial clean-up of Stage Fort Park.