By completing this on-line registration, I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand and will abide by the following volunteer agreement:
• All student volunteers must be over the age of 14.
• I agree to read and abide by the guidelines outlined in the Volunteer Handbook. The volunteer coordinator will e-mail volunteers their assignments and the handbook a couple of weeks before the sale.
• I agree to work the volunteer shift I have signed up for plus sale day.
• All volunteers are required to wear a pinnie. If you are not able to wear it, it must at least be pinned to the back of your shirt (we will provide safety pins) so that volunteers can easily be identified.
• I agree to contact the volunteer coordinator at least 24 hours in advance of my volunteer shift if I cannot fulfill my obligation. E-mail email@example.com.
• Personal belongings are not permitted inside the Hall. Lockers are available for use during your shift; please bring your own lock. Employees and/or volunteers from any of; the Children’s Thrift Sale, KMFRC, and CFB Kingston/DND are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• The Children’s Thrift Sale can be physically demanding. The committee will do its best to make accommodations for anyone disclosing medical conditions, physical restrictions, injuries, etc., but reserves the right to decline a volunteer for any or all shifts where it feels a volunteer cannot fulfill the requirements of the shift and/or there is risk of aggravating disclosed conditions/injuries. Should this occur, the volunteer would still be eligible for the Pre-Shop.
• I agree to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from my participation as a volunteer in the Children’s Thrift Sale from whatever cause, either foreseen or unforeseen, against any employees and/or volunteers from any of; the Children’s Thrift Sale, KMFRC, and CFB Kingston/DND.
• Please wear a RED T-Shirt when you are volunteering on Saturday so that all volunteers can be easily recognized. A pinnie will be provided for volunteers to wear during their other shifts.
If you have any questions about volunteering please e-mail the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org