Be part of a heartwarming, community event supporting local food systems and small businesses!
- Help set up market at beginning of day (setting up booth & tent, putting out barriers & signs, making chalk lines on ground)
- Check in/out shoppers at entrances/exits, from a safe distance
- Help break down market at end of day (breaking down booth & tent, bringing in signs, helping clean ground after vendors leave).
KFM Booth Volunteers:
- Assist our Site Manager in watching the booth while she needs to be away from it
- Run EBT/SNAP transactions on a digital device
- Provide information, guidance and hand sanitizer to shoppers as requested
During the COVID pandemic, for safety the market is being held in the County Courthouse parking lot with entrances on John St and Wall St.
Your help is immensely appreciated during these difficult times! We require all staff, vendors and shoppers to wear proper protective clothing, especially masks, and to keep social distance. If you need a mask, we can provide you with one! The market provides hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. We can offer a $10 market gift certificate for a thank you!