Stepping Stones Work be is going to be a little different this year! Instead of dong one big Work Bee Day we have created a Work Bee Volunteer signup to tackle tasks throughout the spring and summer at your own availability. Many hands make light work and if you feel like you're going crazy at home then sign up and come on out to camp and see the progress of the new club house project!
Volunteers need to:
1. Be aware of COVID and exercise safe distancing and proper care while doing tasks.
2. Bring their own lunch and tools and PPE.
3. Stay away from the construction site, unless of course they are working on the site!
4. Let the Property Manager know when they expect to come. (Harm: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.302.2759)
5. Bring their families (as long as they keep safe!)- walk the trails and enjoy the property. Stay away from other groups and don’t touch anything that others touch!