Sri Saibaba Mandir, is extending to anyone interested the privilege of service to the community and mandir, by sponsoring the food for the Satsang Lunch on Saturday. This can be availed to commemorate any special occasion like birthday, anniversary, or just to serve the community. We humbly request you to read the below guidelines for sponsoring the food for the Satsang.
1. Sponsorship requires $251 donation to Mandir. Food service for Satsang Lunch at the Mandir, involves preparing lunch at the Mandir for approximately 150 devotees. Mandir volunteers will be preparing the Mandir's standard menu. You can donate securely online on Mandir website or drop the check at Mandir. Please mention "Satsang Lunch" in the check memo or online payment instruction.
** THE MANDIR ALLOWS UP TO 4 SPONSORS ON SATURDAYS **
2. Sponsorship also includes cost of procuring Milk and RoseWater for Sri Saibaba's Abhishek. All proceeds will help towards New Mandir construction at Chaska, MN.
3. The Mandir encourages food sponsors to volunteer and join in cooking, serving and cleaning activities that includes setting up the chairs, tables, folding them and putting them back.
4. Reminder email will be sent to sponsor by Mandir, at least three days in advance, in case you are interested in joining the volunteers in food preparation.
5. Please discuss with the coordinators if you would like to bring any additional items to serve along with the standard menu that Mandir offers.