Please click on a green arrow under the Sign-up column to choose your Bingo date. In the sign-up form, let us know which team you're with by including it with your First Name.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST COMPLETE THE ONE-TIME 2-HOUR TRAINING PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERING.
Check the Cambridge Gaming Association website for dates and to register for Volunteer Orientation/Training Sessions - http://cambridgegamingassociation.ca/training
Cambridge Bingo Centre - 255 Elgin Street North,Cambridge, Ontario.
CrGHA Volunteer BINGO DUTIES:
1) Arrive 10 minutes before shift:
2) Comply with dress code (black pants, black polo shirt - Contact Parent Volunteer Coordinator ( volunteer@cambridge roadrunners.com) to arrange pickup of CrGHA shirts.)
3) Sign in to Volunteer book (located on desk at front entrance of The Cambridge Bingo Centre.)
4) When a "Bingo" is called, quickly move to the person who called the bingo and read the card number (lower right hand side of card) followed by the colour of the sheet to the Cambridge Bingo Centre Caller, wait beside the winner until they have been paid their winnings by a Cambridge Bingo Centre employee.
5) Sign out of Volunteer book.
6) Contact Parent Volunteer Coordinator to arrange return of CrGHA shirts.