Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Gateway Mortgage Group Tulsa Junior! The event will take place at Oaks Country Club, Monday, August 5 to Thursday, August 8. The AJGA Qualifier Tournament will be hosted at LaFortune Park Golf Course on Sunday, August 4.
The tournament will feature 78 of the nation’s best junior golfers. We are looking for volunteers to help in the following roles:
• Timing/Scoring Stations: Record groups’ times and help AJGA staff enforce pace of play guidelines.
• Shuttle: Shuttle participants between holes.
• Water Rover: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
• Junior-Am Registration: Help check-in participants with AJGA Staff member.
• Player Registration: Help check-in players with AJGA Staff member.
• Spotter: On Course ball spotter
• Final Round Standard Bearer: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
*All Timer/Live Scoring volunteers should have access to a personal smartphone to enter scores on Tues-Thurs.
Please select the dates, times, and volunteer roles that will work best for you (Note: timing stations and shuttles are the highest priority). Feel free to volunteer on multiple days. All volunteers will receive lunch and an AJGA hat and pin. If you have any questions, please contact AJGA Tournament Director Solomon Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.