Court Maintenance Volunteer Instructions
• Contact Michael Jones on 0429 624 218 to collect keys to open courts
• Sweep / blower vac courts to clear rocks and any other debris.
• Pick up any rubbish either on the courts around the immediate vicinity of the courts.
• Pull any weeds that appear inside the courts around the edges or in the block wall.
• Empty the water in the pit drain near the entrance to the courts (if applicable).
• Water Fig Trees (4 x buckets of water for each tree)
Equipment Supplied (Stored in onsite Container):
• Blower Vac and fuel
• Broom, Dust pan & brush
• 2 Buckets
Equipment you need to bring:
• Appropriate footwear (this is a former dump site so care should be taken at all times)
• Up to 2 hours work for 1 person
If you have any questions please contact Michael Jones on 0429 624 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping to keep our courts safe and looking good.