Volunteer at the Kingston Farmers Market! WE ARE MOVING BACK OUTSIDE TO THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE PARKING LOT IN MARCH 2021.
- Check in/out shoppers at entrances/exits, from a safe distance
- Help set up/break down Kingston Market table, tents, and signs
KFM Booth Volunteer:
- Assist our Site Manager in watching the booth while she needs to be away from it
- Run EBT/SNAP transactions on a digital device
- Provide information, guidance and hand sanitizer to shoppers as requested
Your help is immensely appreciated during these difficult times! We require all staff, vendors and shoppers to wear masks and to keep social distance. If you need a mask, we can provide you with one! The market provides hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
We offer a $10 market gift certificate for a thank you!