Sept. 15-17, 2020
The Big Iron Farm Show is the largest farm show in the upper Midwest and is held annually for three days, at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds. Volunteers are needed for a variety of areas, mainly between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
* People Movers picked up in Comstock. We need two individuals to be able to pick up two people movers in Comstock on Sept. 11th at 1 PM. You will need a ball hitch and have to travel the back roads and you need to go slow. We will reimburse your mileage.
* Dispatchers are located in the Information Booth and help keep the lift drivers moving by making notes of where the next lift request is.
* Magazine Distributors will have a golf cart and drive between gates to make sure there are programs at each gate.
* Setup/Check-in Building Coordinators will receive a list of exhibitors in a building. Volunteers oversee that exhibitors are setting up in the correct location.
* Food Concessions Workers - Schollander Lobby will help run the concession stand and sell items.
* Info Building Volunteer works in the Info Building during the show to help answer any questions. Don't worry, we provide a binder, laptop, radio, etc. for you to be able to either know the answers or ask them.
* Shuttle: Whistle-Blowers will sit on the people movers and blow a whistle when someone wants to get off the mover. We will provide you with a clean, sanitized whistle.
* Retail Store Volunteer helps overlook and sell items at the clothing store.
* Sell Raffle Tickets for Pedal Tractor Fundraiser - Booth 812: These volunteers will sit at a table and overlook our new fundraiser this year. Thanks to LeMar Toy Store who has generously donated a special edition 40th Anniversary Pedal Tractor. Tickets are sold for $5.00 each or 5 tickets for $20. We will have a drawing at 4PM Thursday night at booth 812 (Albert with LeMar Toy Stores will draw). All funds raised will help continue the growth of the Big Iron Farm Show and Educating Farmers of the latest and greatest technology and services in the Ag Industry.