*****PLEASE USE CLUB NAME as First Name and CONTCACT NAME as Last Name****
Cook and server at the CNA BBQ at Lyneham Courts. Start time 7:45am / Finish time 2:30pm.
Clubs to organise helpers for allotted times slots during the 6 hours of the BBQ. -
The club rostered on for BBQ duty is responsible for:
▪ Setting up the BBQ area in the morning from 7.45am
▪ Providing at least 3 people at all time to man the BBQ from 8.00am until at least 1.45pm. The person who is cooking must be an adult and the other two people to serve and assist where necessary;
▪ Ensuring the volunteers are at least 15 years of age or older; and
▪ Ensure all packaging from food is disposed of correctly into bins provided.
▪ Cleaning and packing up all items used during the day |This includes detaching the gas bottle from the BBQ & scraping down the BBQ plate + emptying of used fat bucket into the bin provided.
▪ All washing of items can be done inside the member’s room where there is hot water and detergent available. All clean items must be returned to the tubs provided. These are then stored on the trolley inside the shed.
▪ All dirty linen including tea towel and aprons are to be bundled up and left in the canteen after use.
▪ All empty LPG bottles need to be stored inside the caged area against the canteen servery wall for replacement.