Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the AJGA Junior Open at the Bridges Presented by City of Montrose! This event will take place at The Bridges Golf and Country Club, August 1, 2021 - August 5, 2021. The tournament will feature 78 of the nation’s best junior golfers. We are looking for volunteers to help in the following roles:
- Timing/Water Stations: Record groups’ times at timing station holes and set-up/handout water to AJGA junior golfers
- Players Registration: Assist the AJGA staff in registering golfers and handing out registration gifts.
- Junior-Am Registration: Assist the AJGA staff in registering and handing out gifts to Junior-Am participants.
- Water Rover: Refresh and ice down AJGA water coolers on the course throughout the day.
- Shuttle: Shuttle players between green and tee of holes.
-Sponsor Staff Meal - Donate a meal to the AJGA staff.
Please select the dates, times, and volunteer roles that work best for you (Note: timing stations positions are the highest priority). Feel free to volunteer on multiple days and times.
The AJGA Tournament Director will communicate all COVID-19 protocols for the event to the volunteers before the tournament takes place. All volunteers will be required to sign release and return it to the Tournament Director electronically before their volunteer shift. The Tournament Director will communicate this before the start of the event. Please reach out to the Tournament Director anytime with specific questions.
All volunteers will receive an AJGA hat, pin and lunch.
The American Junior Golf Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women who aspire to earn college golf scholarships through competitive junior golf. The AJGA provides valuable exposure for college golf scholarships, and has an annual junior membership (boys and girls, ages 12-19) of more than 7,000 junior golfers from 50 states and 60 foreign countries
Visit https://www.ajga.org/get-involved/volunteer-with-us for more information related to volunteering.
For any specific questions, please contact:
Susan Wittman - Volunteer Chair
AJGA Tournament Director Sydney Della Flora
firstname.lastname@example.org (419) 509 -1855